oomph

Animation & Games & more...


  Long Time No See

It's been almost a year, and I haven't been checking on Oomph for a long time. I am sorry I left the blog without any updates and new posts, and I am very grateful to those of you who have sent emails demanding more animation, games, etc.

Finally, I am back with both of my animation related blogs; Oomph and CizgiCell. There will be few changes in the blogs in a few weeks, but our traditional posts and Weekly Favorites will go on as you wish :) I will do my best to post daily, and update the favorites weekly as usual.

Well then... It's great to see you again :)
 
Comments:
hosgeldin!
i haven't totally lost my hopes and i was still keeping your rss feed on my reader!
cheers!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Google
Web framestrip.blogspot.com

Some of the items in OOMPH can be disoriented in Internet Explorer. OOMPH recommends other browsers...
prepared by this lunatic, and supported by Tersane Tasarim

Oomph
updated every sunday

Animation

Lifted
lifted
Official Site

Book

Force: Dynamic Life Drawing for Animators
force
Check it out...

Game

Crysis
cry
Official Site

People

Jade Raymond
jade
Bio



Infinitee Designs 3D Graphics & Web Design


Send Email
Blogroll Me!
Want to contribute?
Want to be promoted on Oomph?



Previous


Powered by Blogger
Blogger